#OOTD Caribbean Edition
I recently came back from Jamaica and had so much fun styling my beach to night outfits. Especially when living and working in New York, it's a nice change of pace to be in paradise for a little. I'm sharing some of my looks from the trip and hope that you can get some inspiration for your next trip away. 🌴
1. The Free Knit Tee: Vacation is all about feeling relaxed and free. So why not wear your feelings on your clothes?
2. Pink and Pineapples: This adorable Kate Spade dress is perfect for lounging around. Maybe even for eating some pineapple?
3. Crazy for Florals: This is another lightweight dress that's great for vacay. Florals, ruffles and lace, oh my!
4. Black and Sleek: I recently purchased this dress from Lululemon and it's my new fav. It's perfect for traveling so you can be comfortable and look chic.
5. Pom Pom Coverup: This adorable cover up comes in multiple colors and is super feminine.
6. Tobi Striped Bikini: The perfect two piece for a vacay...and it's super affordable.
7. Silk Evening Dress: I wore this dress through Rent the Runway, but it's also available in other colors. If you want to know what it's like to dress like the woman salsa emoji, this is the dress.
8. Tropical One Piece: Nothing says you're on a tropical vacation than a bathing suit with palm tree leaves. Not to mention, it's super flattering and sexy.
9. Lady in Red: I wore this dress for a wedding, but it's also a great dress to include in your suitcase. It's lightweight and elegant.